There are many unknown factors to the crop circle phenomenon and under such circumstances it is best to stick to facts. Crop circles are happening in our reality here and now, and as the designs are imprinted in real fields in the countryside, they can be visited and studied at close hand.
Many people, several of whom live in Wiltshire full time, are actively engaged in full time research in an attempt to establish what this phenomenon is about and where it is leading us. Since 1980 thousands of designs have been investigated and recorded in databases worldwide. This is impressive by anyone's standard.
The Study of Crop Circles is based on facts:
- Crop Circles exist.
- They are found all over the world.
- More than 6,000 have been documented since 1980.
- Over the last twenty years analyses of thousands of plant and soil specimens from hundreds of formations worldwide have been carried out in laboratories in various countries, and most extensively in the UK and in the USA.
- These analyses show that the cellular structure of the plants has been strongly affected and that the composition of the soil greatly altered in crop circles (man made designs exhibit no such results).
- Their designs are based on complex geometry, ancient symbology and advanced mathematics.
- They can be decoded.
- The message that comes through is important for mankind at present.
The Warminster Triangle
Crop circle mania has subsided. now is the time to reappraise associated paranormal phenomena that has occured in the Wessex area, popularly known as the Warminster Triangle.
Strange sounds, celestial lights, crop circles, electro-magnetic effects, ghosts, black dogs, folklore, energy lines, ancient sites, UFO landings, humanoids, invisible walkers, geophysical strata: the overlap between these events in the past and presnt day art form in crop fields.
Visit Wiltshire Links
Avebury Stone Circle
Chalk Hill Figures
West Kennet Long Barrow
Old Sarum Hillfort
Salisbury City and Cathedral